Intro to Ashtanga Yoga with Kelsey Gronowski - August 11 - 7:00PM
Kickstart your Ashtanga Yoga practice with this introduction workshop and get excited to start practicing! Unique compared to other yoga classes and practices, Mysore-style Ashtanga is an individual, therapeutic practice where the teacher works one-on-one with each student to structure the practice to their specific needs while still respecting and following the traditional sequence.
- Learn Mind-Body Connection
- One-on-One, Personalized Instruction
- Practice Tailored to Your Body
- Create Community
- Build Heat to Cleanse the Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Hands-On Adjustments
- Learn Specific Explanations on Pose Alignment
- Build Strength & Endurance
Workshop held Friday, August 11, 7:00-8:30PM. Will include a lecture and yoga practice.